Advice & information

How we can help you access the support you need to live well

Can’t find the right support?

In times of worry or stress, we can be there to help you find the information you need and the best place to go for help, whether it’s finding an NHS dentist, how to make a complaint, or where to go for extra support. Our information and advice service is free, confidential, and independent of the NHS and Social Services.

Find out more in our video

You can download a transcript of this video. If you need this information in a different format please get in touch with us.


Looking for services near you?


The NHS has created a simple way for you to find your nearest services. Simply select the service you are looking for, put in your postcode and view the results. Visit NHS website

Find local services

If you would like more information on local health and care services follow the link or get in touch for more information. Useful links

General advice

You can find information and advice on a wide range of health and care services, conditions and issues on the Healthwatch England website. Find information

Complaints and advocacy

We cannot investigate individual formal complaints about NHS or social care services, and we cannot make a complaint to a service on your behalf. If you need support to make a formal complaint about an NHS or social care service, see our Complaints and Advocacy section.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial